Nowadays people might be suffering from many problems related to skin and hair. This is all because of the pollution and the improper diet a person is taking. So it is high time to take care of your hair properly so that the problem of hair fall and dandruff can be reduced. For this, in the market, there are various products available that specialize in a specific problem. You can buy that product and start using it. After some time you will find that the product is effective or not effective. It is better to go for the best anti dandruff shampoo for oily hair.
Apart from using the shampoo or haircare range, the person can also opt for natural remedies that will cure your problem. Let’s have a look at them.
- Apple cider vinegar: It is the best home remedy that will help in the washing of dandruff completely from your hair. Just you need to apply it in the right way. Take water and apple cider vinegar in equal parts and apply it generously on your wet hairs. Gently massage it on your hair and leave it for fifteen to twenty minutes. Just after that just wash your hair properly. Repeat this process two times a day and it will provide you with good results.
- Apply Mehendi: Mehendi or Henna helps in curing dandruff of hair. You can prepare a paste of Mehendi with curd and a bit of lemon juice. Keep this paste aside for at least eight hours. After that apply it on your scalp and let it dry completely and wash it off. This is a great way to get rid of dandruff naturally.
- Coconut oil: One of the greatest oil that helps in curing almost all types of hair problems is coconut oil. It is one of the easiest home remedies that will help you to get rid of the tiny flakes of dandruff. You just need to apply a good quality coconut oil on your scalp and keep it for at least two hours. You must do oiling two times a week for better and quicker results.
- Fenugreek seeds: These are also known as methi seeds when used in the right way can help in curing the problem of dandruff. Soak few seeds in the water overnight. In the morning make their paste and add lemon juice to it. Apply this mixture to your scalp and wash it off after thirty minutes. It will provide you with good results.
- Curd: Applying curd on the scalp can be a little messy but this remedy is one of the best remedies to cure dandruff. You just need to apply curd on your scalp and leave it for an hour on your scalp and after that wash it properly. This will provide you with very good results in a short period.
All these remedies should be done for more effective and quick results. Along with this use any of the best anti dandruff shampoo for oily hair.